There is a proper sequence and method to creating anything of lasting value – and it starts with a great foundation.
The common principles of construction include:
- Every great building starts with a great foundation. Every great project starts with a great launch. Every great system starts with a great implementation.
- Components are added according to specification, and at the right time.
- Follow the specifications. When in doubt, ask the engineers.
- Use the right materials. Do not substitute.
- Build it right the first time. It costs far more to correct an error than it does to avoid an error.